Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The FIRST step!

Today was a big day, for a few seconds at least! Henry did his first step from the couch to the coffee table. It's a short distance, but he was free standing and took a definite step to get to the table. Maybe it was only 1, but you have to start somewhere, right?! He's also getting quite good at free standing from sitting position (without the help of anything to hold onto).

We had a busy weekend with my bff from Scottsdale, AZ in town...it's always great to catch up in person!

Pregnancy notes: My nausea has been a lot less frequent!! I've finally started back into my exercise routine. There was a good 3 weeks that I didn't do too much just because I felt like I was going to get sick at any given moment. For the record, I've only been 'actually' sick once. The whole exercise, or lack there of, was a big deal for me. I haven't noticed anything really with my body, except the fact that some days I feel like I might be showing a bit and then realize it's most likely me being bloated! Fatigue is at it's highest right now. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm chasing after an almost 11 month old ALL day. I have the same aversion as last time: chicken. It's not so bad if it's already cooked, but if I see it raw, that's the end of it.

Tomorrow also marks a big day. It's Henry's last hematology appointment, as long as his blood counts are in the normal range. A few prayers would be helpful!! I'll let you all know tomorrow how it goes.

Also, I will upload some new photos soon. I've been a slacker, I'll admit it!

Enjoy your Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment