Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The countdown begins...

It's officially 6 weeks until we leave for the Caribbean!!! For Christmas, Henry's team gave him a very generous gift: a Four Seasons gift card. Why not use it somewhere warm and relaxing?? This year we'll be going to St. Kitts and Nevis, two islands that aren't very well traveled!


This is a pic from last year's Babymoon!


I'm looking forward to being able to drink and enjoy myself this year, since last year I was 20 weeks along and was super cautious with everything from what I ate, drank and how much sunshine I got!

Also, this trip starts the process of making a sibling for little Henry...EXCITING!!! If we were to get pregnant right away, they'd be 18 months apart...PERFECT! I'm hoping this time around a couple of Henry's X chromosomes show up!! I'd be happy with either boy or girl...but I do think we need a little pink and purple in this house!

I also promised myself that I'd put the laziness aside starting today so down to the treadmill I go...since it's too cold outside for a run :(

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ... new travel location! I'm excited to hear all about your adventure. Who is going to watch little Henry? Or are you bringing him along?

    I'm excited to hear some other news about your trip too!!! :) Bring on the babies!

    ReplyDelete