Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 month updates

Today was the dreaded 6 month checkup! We love, love, love Henry's Pediatrician...she's amazing!! We usually have to book months upon months in advance just to get an appt with her. Anyway, today confirms that we have a little peanut here!

Length: 26 in (28.59%)
Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz (16.53%)
Head Circumference: 17.36 in (56.45%)

Okay, we can all tell from these numbers that he definitely has my head :) Henry loves to go to the doctor just so he can play with the crinkle paper...I almost took a picture of the table once we left...it was a disaster!! He doesn't like the shots so much. Today was a hard day: he had to get 2 shots in each leg and I almost cried!

Once we got in the car he was out and slept the entire way home. He was fine the rest of the afternoon, almost like nothing happened! Maybe is was the fact that we recently started bananas and he can't seem to get enough...it's pretty funny!!

If you look close enough in the picture, you can see a little white on the bottom row...scary to think that my baby is going to have teeth soon...YIKES!! This is also his new face, it cracks me up but he looks like he's confused...or something!! My Aunt Cheri gave him a bear that says the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer, and his face is hilarious while listening to it. I'll try and catch it on video and post it soon!


Who would have know that he had 4 shots today...my little toughy!


No comments:

Post a Comment