Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Dueling baths, group naps and a recap


Today is my first day without 'help' here. Henry left this morning en route to Florida for meetings until Thursday. Prior to the week I had my mom here for a week and a half and then last week Henry's mom came down Mon-Thurs to help out while Henry was out of town.

Today also marks the first day of school for the (bigger) lil guy!! I dropped him off at 8:30 this morning and he fit right in. He's only doing two half days each week, but I truly think he needs it. He will be there Tues and Thurs from 8ish-12:30pm. I'll update when I see how he did!

I've been so far behind with blogging. I have such good intentions, but these boys are keeping me busy. So here's a recap of our life since Thomas was born.

Henry loving my mom here - he had such a great time with her and followed her everywhere she went!

My mom found one of my beach cover-ups and decided to let Henry wear it - all daddy said is that he get's it, we better have a girl at some point :)

The runaway during our change of clothes. He loves to be naked!

Dueling baths. Definitely needed four hands for this adventure but Henry was such a good "helper!"


(Don't mind the immodesty!)

The new lil guy - darn photo went sideways


Such a big boy!

A VERY busy boy


Snow day - kinda (only 2 inches)



Henry decided he didn't need his gloves - such a boy!



After playing in the snow with daddy, Henry came in for lunch and I was on the couch in the living room feeding Thomas, I asked daddy how Henry was doing and he was fast asleep - first time ever doing this! He was tuckered out so we all decided to take a nap while he slept!

Brotherly Love


Big stretch


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the photos of the boys together!! I am impressed with the double bath : ) That is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete