Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teething and/or Cold

Henry woke up yesterday with a runny nose :( He isn't coughing and he's fine otherwise so I'm not sure if it's a cold or him teething?? These teeth have to be coming in soon. Last week when we were at the Hematologist, she asked how many teeth he had and I said zero! She guesses that he'll wake up one of the mornings with like 4 teeth...we'll see! Last week he was also pulling on his left ear (another teething sign) so I had her check it out and no ear infection!! This poor little boy, I feel so badly for him He is chewing on EVERYTHING in sight!!

Other news to note: We are now using our bath seat and he's loving it!!! Funny story: The other night I'm giving him his bath and his new seat is a little slippery (there's a bar in between the legs so that they can't slide through) and he slides so that his not-so-soon-to-be manly parts hit the bar. I usually just boost him back up and he continues with his splashing! Well this time he decided that he needs to go to the bathroom and the stream when straight up in the air and almost got me...oh the joys of having a boy!!


Today I had him walking around with me holding onto his hands. We walked by the couch where my phone and the remote were (2 things that he is obsessed with!) and grabbed onto the couch and stood up alone. I was only able to get a photo with my phone (so excuse the quality) just because our coffee table is behind the couch and I was too scared that he would fall and hit his head.


Yesterday it reached 84 degrees so we were outside ALL day!! We went on 2 jogs and had a picnic out front! I guess the fresh air got to Henry because he crashed!!


Last weekend we decided to do an early dinner and not get a sitter and just take the little guy along...he did great!! He loves people watching! He's so good when we're out and about!



I'm counting down the days until Easter!! I gave up cheese and all sweets!! I'm not a huge sweets person, but when I give it up I always want it more! I also can't wait to put Henry's Easter outfit on...it's super cute!! Stay tuned for photos!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren has been the same way lately -- we can't decide if she is teething or has a cold. At one point she was even running a bit of a temp, so possibly a cold? And now she has developed a cough. I have no idea, I just wish they could tell us what is going on.

    Little Henry is adorable and growing up so fast! I can't believe that he is pulling himself up - what a strong little man - maybe he will be pulling the wagon at the wedding : ) Ha ha!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!! He's SO cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete