Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekend in Michigan

To say I wasn't nervous for this first trip away from the boys since Thomas was born would be a lie.  As I've mentioned before, Thomas will take a bottle, but he's not really into it!  

Henry and I had the first flight out of Philly Friday morning - meaning we left our house at 5:15 am. We made it to the airport with plenty of time, even with checking my bag (I was suppose to pack a carry on but with all my dresses and shoes it wasn't going to happen!)  

We made it to Michigan by 9:30 am and did a little shopping and mommy here treated herself to a bloody mary and it was divine!!

With my gazillion texts I sent my mom throughout the day, all went excellent with the boys.  Thomas took the bottle like a champ and my mom had absolutely no issues with it!  With this reassurance I was able to enjoy the rest of the weekend, as noted by the photos below!

At the Babini's house for the rehearsal dinner

Pre-wedding snapshot (FOB - tall guy next to Henry)

Dodge Estate

MOB and FOB - doesn't she look fabulous
The wedding was for one of Henry's coworkers daughter.  It was absolutely beautiful with such great weather.

When we returned Thomas only wanted bottles, go figure.  I guess because it's less work and comes out immediately.  He's slowly getting back into our routine, just in time for us to leave for Switzerland in 7 days.  Luckily he has no problem with night time feedings, which is what I was most concerned with - heating breastmilk up at 3-4am if he wakes is not an easy task when Thomas likes it very warm :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment