Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Getting 'pumped' for all our travel :-)

Ok, that's the best I have for humor...in terms that I mean pumped milk :)  This next weekend marks the first weekend (and night for that matter) away from the kiddos since we've had Thomas.  He'll be 6 months this Wednesday and that in and of itself is crazy.  We're heading to Rochester, MI for a wedding and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very excited...and sad too to leave the boys.  I know I'm going to miss them terribly, they are my life, however I think it's also much deserved!  After we come home from this trip, we'll be leaving for Switzerland in just 11 short days.  August 10th we're heading over to Switzerland to do our house hunting.  A relocation agency has been doing all the work for us and now we're going to view what they've found.  We will be there until Henry's 2nd birthday (WOW - 2 already), August 16th.  My parents just happen to have vacation that week, so they'll be with the boys on both occasions.  My primary job up until that point is to pump, and pump a lot of milk - it's like a dairy farm over here :)  So far I have roughly 200 oz and I'm not stopping.  It's not an easy job pumping with an almost 2 year old and almost 6 month old, but I'm getting the job done.  Thomas still isn't the biggest fan of the bottle, but he'll take it and I know he won't starve himself.

Speaking of, the boys are both sleeping so best get pumping :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Pumping is a full time job : )

    I hope you guys have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete