Today will decide the next 2 years of our life!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous and scared to death. At the very moment (10am PST) Henry is starting his 6+ hour interview with the executive team out in California.
About a month ago, Henry's boss approach him with a potential promotion - He asked Henry if he'd be interested in running all of Europe. We thought it over very thoroughly and knew it would be a growing experience both for Henry and his career and for our family. When else can you just 'yank' the kinds out of their environment and not ruin their life (with friends, school, etc)...so to speak. I've already located a school for little Henry where he'd be learning French, German and English - how neat for an almost 2 year old!
So tonight by 8pm EST we should have an answer. If Henry gets the job, we'll be moving to Geneva, Switzerland come the end of the summer!