Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

24 week status

Last Wednesday I had my 24 week checkup with Dr. K and all is going well so far!

::

BP: My blood pressure is cooperating thus far and averaging 90-100/60! Remember - when I was in labor my bp sky rocketed to 190s/110s - which is far too high and critical for baby.

Weight: So far I've gained 9 lbs (that was prior to going to New Orleans!!)

Aversions: Meat is still very hard for me to eat

Cravings: I get the occasional craving for sweets, but nothing crazy. It doesn't helped that my mom had oatmeal chocolate chips cookies waiting for me upon our return from New Orleans - just what I needed

Symptoms/Complaints: I'm having a lot of pressure in my legs, it's hard to explain but I just try my best to keep them elevated as much as possible with a 1 year old running around :) Other than that I'm feeling great

Movement: Lots of it!!

Due Date: January 27, 2012

It's a: SURPRISE!!

I'm getting a little bump, nothing huge yet!


1 comment:

  1. He/she will be here before we know it! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete