Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Halfway there!

(Don't mind the poor quality from me trying to take a pic of myself with my phone)

20 weeks - wow time flies! If things goes as planned like the last pregnancy (minus all the complications) I'm actually more than halfway there...only time will tell!

We are down at the beach for a week and loving it. I took a nice morning run while daddy pushed Henry in the stroller all while he waved and talked to everyone (lil Henry that is). It's a beautiful 70ish degrees down here - not sunny yet but no complaints on my end! We rented a beautiful victorian home that sleeps 12 and all the family is coming in today. A little history - Cape May, NJ is the Victorian capital so to say. It is a beach town with old world charm. At night while rocking on the wrap around porch, you hear the clickity-clack of the horse drawn carriages and love is in the air! It's such a family friendly town and so peaceful!

Ok a random post - but hey better than nothing! Henry just woke from his morning nap so I have to get going!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment