Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Got Milk?

We gone through some MAJOR changes here at the Charlton household! We are in the transition phase of switching Henry from his specialized (and expensive) formula, to a milk-based formula. We've been doing a slow transition, but so far he is doing excellent! It may just be a coincidence, however he seems much happier too...I would too just from the smell of the old formula! We are currently doing 3/4 milk-based to 1/4 specialized! This Sunday is the BIG day where I will try ALL milk-based!
You never really think about it, but when I was nursing him and had to give up milk and soy, there is milk and soy in EVERYTHING! It's been one of our biggest struggles with finger foods. In celebration, we went to Yogorino in the city this past Saturday. A little history about Yogorino - they only serve one flavor: original/tart, I was there daily when we lived in the city and I was prego (even during a blizzard), it's all natural with no additives, it's seriously like a cult in the city - you either hate it or LOVE it! Well from saying this, you can definitely tell he's my child! Henry fell in love with it as much as I did!


Yesterday was a big day for us. My friend Caitlin (from College) lives about an hour away from us so we decided to go and visit her for the day. Caitlin is a mother of almost 5; 3 girls, 1 boy and 1 boy on the way! She is also younger than me. She is such a good mommy and Henry had such a good time playing with all of them. They were all carrying dolls around, wish I would have taken a picture! Needless to say, I strapped him in the car for the drive home and he was out before I even left her driveway.

Today I have an appt with the Ob/Gyn so I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment