Stay-at-home mama enjoying every changing moment with our lil guy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...



This is what we woke up to yesterday morning...18 inches of snow here in West Chester!! What's a mama to do on a day like this other than spend the day inside cuddling up with baby Henry.

The snow started Wednesday afternoon, with us getting around 4-5 inches. Henry was a very kind soul and used his new toy and did all the driveways in our cul-de-sac, 5 in total.


The lil man really wanted to help daddy and/or go outside and play in the snow, but I, the mean mommy didn't feel comfortable with him being out there with his cold that is almost gone! I love these boots that we got as a gift, I tell you, Henry has more clothes and accessories than I could ever dream of owning :)

"Please can I go outside?"

The boots look enormous because for those of you that know Henry he never keeps his legs still!


Even with his John Deere it was hard with it being a very heavy, wet snow...so the lil guy was nice enough to wait until daddy was done so they could take a nap together!!


So yesterday, while (big) Henry was outside snow blowing, I decided to make a little treat for him. These are actually quite healthy and really good!! I got the recipe from health magazine. I change them up a bit with using almond milk and crunchy peanut butter instead, and this time I actually added a little bit of flour to get them to stick together a little better!

If you look closely, you can see Henry helping me while in his swing!

That pretty much sums up our day other than running a few errand after the snow was cleaned up outside. We do have to thank Aunt Candy for our cute outfit of the day!!Red is one of Henry's favorite colors, he just can't stop looking at it!


1 comment: